The company was founded in 1988.
The scope of activity is development, production, import, export and engineering:
- dryers, sterilizers, incubators, stills, cooling thermostats, disintegrating with acoustic protection, pharmaceutical analysts and others.
- laboratory equipment: laminar boxes, fume hoods, laboratory work places, laboratory safes
- laboratory furniture: laboratory tables, weight tables, cabinets, containers and more.
- educational equipment, furniture, kits and instruments
- glassware, including glass apparatus for analysis
- ceramics, chemicals and accessories.
Our motto is
EVERYTHING FOR EVERY LABORATORY!
Laborbio is a member and one of the founders of the Consortium – cluster “LaBioChimMach” OCAC – a group of 13 Bulgarian companies. Our goal is by pooling resources and efforts to achieve the expansion of production and gain new market positions in the areas of:
- engineering, technology and special technological equipment for contemporary top scientific and technical fields, including nanotechnology, biotechnology, food processing and other industries;
- laboratory analytical and control instrumentation and equipment;
- medical technology and equipment;
- school facilities, equipment and materials;
- general electrical engineering and metalworking.
For our long term presence in business, we have served over 2500 clients, with just over 2016 they are over 350! Among our many clients are such distinguished firms and organizations as: Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, Bulgargaz, the Ministry of the Environment and water, the Bulgarian Customs Agency, the Bulgarian National Bank, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the Medical universities in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, and others, St. Climent Ochridsky University Sofia, The University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy , The University of Food Processing in Plovdiv, The Medical University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Technical universities in Sofia, Rousse, Varna, Tchaikafarma, Military machine-building factory – Sopot, State Enterprise for Radioactive Waste, Galen-N, University of Forestry, South West University, etc.
Abroad, our clients include Atomstroyexport – Moscow, Alpine Bau GmbH – Austria, Hidroinzeniring – Slovenia, Pharmachem – Skopje, Biolar – Riga, Ypi company – Serbia, Ecochemie – Moldova, Hach – Germany, Tsiotsio – Greece, Goethe Institute – Greece, Laminates – Macedonia, etc.
The team at Laborbio, together with our university partners and consultants from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences will be happy to hear from you!